Skip to content
Pros and Cons of Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing is a billion dollar business.
- Affiliate Marketing has a very low start-up cost. Most affiliate programs are free to join. There are no supplies or inventory.
- You only need to bring in clients and customers.
- You don’t need to be a marketing expert or have a lot of experience to get started in affiliate marketing.
- You don’t have to quit your current job to get started and get your feet wet. Makes for a great secondary source of income.
- You have the flexibility to work with the programs that are proving to be successful.
- It provides a passive income which means that you are able to make money 24/7 from anywhere in the world that you are able to make an internet connection. Making money even while you sleep. How is that for a great job?
- Affiliate Marketing is not a get rich quick scheme. It can take a considerable amount of time to generate a sufficient amount of clients or customers to produce any significant amount of money.
- If you don’t have or know how to generate traffic to your website or blog , affiliate marketing will not be easy.
- Most Affiliate programs will require you to make a certain amount of commissions before you will be paid.
- There are other cons to affiliate marketing but these are a few of the ones that you need to know about before jumping into affiliate marketing.
- This being said, affiliate marketing is still one of best ways available for an individual to make money and possibly even large sums of money while working at home.