Skip to content
Terms Used In Affiliate Marketing
Posted On July 25, 2019
- Coupon Sites
- Review Sites
- Loyalty Portals
- Incentive Programs
- Email Marketing
- Partnership Marketing
- Traditional Media
- Big Web Properties
- A webmaster is someone who creates and manages the content and organization of a website, manages the computer server and technical programming aspects of a website or does both.
- A blogger is someone who blogs or writes content for a blog.
- Coupon Websites are online advertising sites that use direct marketing to facilitate group-buying deals. They develop large customer databases by collecting the name, contact details and location of each person who purchases from them.
- Review Sites are websites on which reviews can be posted about people, businesses, products, or services.
- Loyalty Portal a simple point system is the most common type of loyalty program. Frequent customers earn points, which translate into some type of reward. A good example of this is Amazon Prime.
- Incentive Programs are formal schemes used to promote or encourage specific actions or behavior by a specific group of people during a defined period of time. Incentive programs are particularly used in business management to motivate employees and in sales to attract and retain customers.
- Email Marketing is a highly effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to prospects and customers. Effective marketing emails convert prospects into customers, and turn one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans.
- Partnership Marketing is a collaboration between two or more businesses with the aim of creating a mutually beneficial marketing campaign which will help all involved reach their goals.
- Traditional Media is the media that had been used for over half a century. These include television, radio,print advertisements and billboards.
- Big Web Properties are points of presence on the web that are an asset of an entity used for the purpose of representing a brand, person or other identity. These can be a website, social media account or blog for example. Google and Facebook are examples of big web properties.